Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A girl can dream

I have the coolest, most amazing new phone.
And no one calls me except my mom and my boyfriend.
At least I know I have two fans, how lame is that?

No one calls anymore. They're all afraid to wake the baby.
But do you see this?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

how about this?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

don't forget this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


"Why can't you take his fingers out of his mouth?"

I can't. He's teething. Teething=putting anything you can get your hands on into your mouth"
I was checking my email earlier, and I caught him trying to eat the corner of my laptop.

It's insane really. And it's killing me. I feel like a week ago I popped him out.
I do.
But I remember every minute of it.
And he's so big already. I don't know where it came from.

I'm just waiting for him to ask for the keys to my car.
( that's never going to happen. He won't want to drive my car, I don't even want to drive my car)

So I was just joking before. I'm not so lame. I made a few friends here ( in Florida) and it was about time. I was about to start hanging out at the grocery store just to have some adult conversation. It takes a long time to make friends, I realize that. And I'm pretty sure they're normal, I don't think I'm joining any kind of cults, but seriously, even if I was...it wouldn't be so bad. They have kids, and they are around my age. Two similarites? Good enough for me. As long as they're not huffing paint and drowning kittens, I'm happy. I'm really not hard to please these days.

Anyway...

Thanks to this,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a terrible headache, I need about 11 tylenol and a full night of sleep.

We both know I'm going to get neither.