Monday, January 02, 2006

Tagged

Ah, I'm exhausted. I've had so much fun the past two weeks. Christmas sprinkled with Hanukkah was great. We got so many cool gifts. Moving into a house right before a gift exchanging holiday, is the only way to go. That or get married, but that's a whole other story.

I've got a lot to say, but I can barely keep my eyes open ( that's not true, I want to go watch Madagascar, but I can't type and watch TV at the same time. However, I can chew gum and walk. I'm not a complete moron)
However, Lacey tagged me, and it's taken me forever to get around to it...So here goes....


"These are the rules of the game: The very first player chose a topic. In this case, the topic is FIVE WEIRD HABITS OF YOURS. You must then write a journal entry listing those weirdness you possess~as well as the rules of the game. Then, you select FIVE PEOPLE TO TAG and link their names/blogs in your entry. Go to their journals and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged by you and to read your journal to see in what way they have been nailed! Those five then MUST (note that I insist upon it!) write an entry listing their weird habits and tag an additional five people."

1. I have to shave my legs before going to bed everynight. If I wanted to lay in bed and feel hairy legs, then Lee and I would sleep in a Queen sized bed instead of a King.

2. I always think that someone is watching me. Either through the window, or a hidden camera. I think about it all the time, especially when I'm doing something embarrassing like picking my nose or fighting off a wedgie.

3. Sometimes the sight of mayo makes me gag, and almost throw up.

4. When I was little, my dad told me that you can't sleep in your bed with your feet facing towards the front door of your house. I have no idea why he had this superstition, but I still don't.

5. I'm scared of elevators because I once got stuck in an elevator with a couple of co-workers. Dennis Hopper connected a bomb to our elevator, and we would have died if Keanu Reeves hadn't rescued us. I thank god to this day that he was there. Ok, so maybe that isn't really my story, but I am scared of elevators. I blame Dennis Hopper. And Tara Reid of course.

( I'm supposed to tag someone else here to do this, but I'm too tired, so if you're reading this, do it. I know who you are. Do it. I'm serious, do it.)